Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

myspace codes




I am thankful for many things...my family, my wonderful boyfriend and my friends. I am a lucky person, truly blessed. The past few weeks though have been quite a challenge and today is going to be the day that I sit back, watch everyone around me that loves me and reflect. Sometimes life goes by so quickly, crazy things happen and then you forget to tell the people that are most supportive and important to you, thank you. There is one person specifically that will read this today or tomorrow and I just want to say that you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I know that I can be difficult, it's sometimes all that I know, but I love you and I appreciate all that you do and I never want to be without you.

I don't have a blog roll really, I am new here, but if you read this today, be thankful and tell the people in your life that you are thankful for them and love them. Life is too short not too!

Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless,
-Riss

3 comments:

Hugh St.-V said...

riss, I like your blog. Thank you for sending your nice note about my so not nice post about Hillary the performance artist. There's a lot more where that came from.

There's much to like about Huck, but something tells me he may be another Jimmy Carter. Do you know, did he really stand fast as a conservative while governor?

Another pseudoconservative--or for that matter pseudo- anything--just might do us in. How's your Chinese?

By the way, did it ever bug you, the term Human Resources?

Captain USpace said...

Riss - Check a NY Sun article today about Huckabee setting himself up for being a great VP candidate for Rudy.

http://www.nysun.com/article/67003

Sure, I'll do a reciprocal link with you, let me know, thanks. I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving -
the teen is bored
at the kid's table
.

riss said...

That article is actually summing up what I have been saying since the first debate. Interesting!
I am going to try and figure out this linking thing. :)