Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Barack on Hillary

"When it takes two weeks and six different positions to answer one question on immigration, it's easier to understand why the Clinton campaign would rather plant their questions than answer them."
Obama spokesman Bill Burton said.

Ok, so this is an older article, but what gets me is that even a fellow Democrat sees what a rat Hillary is. When I read that sentence, it sent chills down my spine. Imagine America in some sort of crisis and Hillary taking 2 weeks to figure out what to do. Not only would there be mayhem, but would American still be standing? Highly doubtful. Now I am taking it with a grain of salt that this quote is coming from the Obama side...I truly believe that he is the definition of Anti-American, but he at least isn't a flip flopper, he just hates what America stands for. They both are awful, who am I kidding. I will be applying for citizenship elsewhere if either are elected.

No comments: