Thursday, December 13, 2007

Huck on GMA 12/13/07

It's easy for the media to try and push someone into a corner and make them the "bad guy". Huckabee will never be the "bad guy" in my opinion and the video below should sum that up. The thought of the media turning this presidential election into a war of religions, truly disgusts me. Not that I didn't realize it before but it just goes to show how biased the media is and how they do not want the GOP to win in 2008.

Maybe the pain pills are making it hard for me to think right now, (I was in the ER last night, long story) or maybe it's just that I can't even believe that things have gone this far. Maybe it's just how naive I am to think that just this once, the media would let an underdog be on top. Or maybe I just wish things could stop being taken out of context and we could actually get a TRUE news story and not have to rely on interviews like this below to straighten out the actual truth.

Enough of the maybes...the hope for alleged normalcy and truth seeking in regards to the media, is making me ill.

Keep doing what you are doing Mr. Huckabee, the people who believe in you and the change that you will bring to this country can see through the devils of liberal media. And if anyone wants to call me out on that statement, BRING IT!

-Riss

No comments: